sorriso innocenza

easy peasy lemon squeasy, so many things to say about me!

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Prefects Dinner 2005

Hello new blog!

Ta-da! Pictures from tonight's prefects dinner at the Parkroyal. Pictures speak a thousand words, and it's taken me ages to upload all these, so I'll leave the commentary for another time.

Cheerios,
Sha-Lene.


Here are some of the people at my table! From left: Kenneth, Wing Chuan, Daphne, Victor (behind), me & Pei Lee.


My classmates from lower secondary -- from left: Lixin, May Ling, me & Michelle.

May Ling, me & Suh Ming (Nostalgian!) ;D


Group photo .. can't see a thing.. haha poor waiters.. btw I'm in the first row, far left.

From left: Kye Li (she's so cute!), me and Edwina (she's soo nice!!).


I love this picture! And it's not (only) because I think Juney is sooo darn good-looking, but other than that -- he's smiling! He NEVER smiles in pictures.. there's this "tragic look" that he goes for.. he thinks it makes him more handsome.. hah!! I like him better smiling. And I insist on calling him Juney. ;P


From left: Beng Keat (catman, that's what he calls himself, ahAHHAA), Chu Jie & me.


From left: Michelle, me, Chu Jie & Faith.


From left: Stephanie Lim, me & Izzati (Zaty). So sweet!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home