sorriso innocenza

easy peasy lemon squeasy, so many things to say about me!

Monday, October 17, 2005

Flickers Before SPM

Officially 14 days to the end of October. And after another 14 days... SPM.

Question: Am I prepared?
Answer: No! No, no, no - far from it!


I'm trying not to panic, but there are times when the the fear just sneaks up on me. I still have to get my facts straight for History -- because no matter how many times I've been through the syllabus, I can't seem to keep it all in my head. Sometimes I wonder if there really isn't a great big hole at the back of my head where most of my brain cells fall out from when ever I laugh. English isn't as easy for me as my friends keep saying, because it's the subject I'm really pressured to do well in. My conscience insists on going through the literature bits again, especially Steinbeck's novel. Aargh. And BM! I know most SPM candidates find BM the most treacherous, most cruel of all exams including Bio, Chem and Physics, but I actually like BM. It doesn't require a lot of memorizing (not as much as Pure Sciences, anyway) and the literature part's virtually unrealistic. I wouldn't call it easy peasy lemon squeasy, but it definitely is more enjoyable to work through than say, add math. Speaking of add math, I truly hope I can do well in it -- maybe even try my hardest for an A1? Math is math, and if I can do mod math, I have to work for add math! Moral Education is basically just memorizing a whole sheet of whackjob words, so I'll try to keep steady on not letting that fall out of the back of my head. Haha. And EST, well, I really don't know how I'm supposed to prepare for EST. Maybe read up on soil erosion and deforestation, stuff along those lines. Heh.

Next I've got the sciences. This is where I can start pulling my hair out. Physics, maybe not so bad. Bad, but not so bad. Biology? Killer material. Chemistry? *shrugs hopelessly* However, I refuse to give up with nearly a month left. Okay, enough of SPM jitters.

Life before SPM flashes by in flickers. Reminds me of a stroboscope, where everything's still for a long moment and then the rest of the pictures just rushes past.

Ah, well, I guess I'd better go offline now. Maybe stay away from the attic until after SPM. (Computer is in the attic, ahaha isolated from the rest of the house, I think my parents secretly decided to put it there so that I would be discouraged from climbing all the way up to use the internet.. hahh)..

Cheerios! Will elaborate on the prefects dinner once I work out the formatting and stuff. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home