sorriso innocenza

easy peasy lemon squeasy, so many things to say about me!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

LOVE is Water-Solluble

It is!

Haha, I've been dying to put that line out somewhere it can be read.. ever since I thought of it last Monday, anyway. *giggles* See, I was doing some work on Chemistry (I know, weird huh, considering I haven't got any chemistry with Chemistry.. hahaa ok 1am is my 'lame' hour..).. oh wait, I've strayed too far off course.. I meant to explain my "love is water-solluble" declaration. Okay, it's like this.. the soap (R-COO') thing's got two parts, hidrofobik and hidrofilik, right? (Sorry, too lazy to translate this stuff to English.. ahaha) Filik means cinta, which means love. Bahagian yang hidrofilik larut dalam air, tidak larut dalam pelarut organik. To remember it.. LOVE is water-solluble. Hah!!

Besides that, I found Vanessa's new website on MSN space.. which was linked to Mayshi's site (Mayshi is her cousin & my schoolmate & friend).. which was linked to Chu Jie's site.. (Chu Jie is one of my favourite people in the whole wide world!! Yay~) and you know what? I feel so flattered I'm mentioned in Bessha's and Chu Jie's blogs! It's almost like being in the newspaper, wooo~ In Vanessa's blog, I'm "OCI" and "OCD girl" -- meaning I suffer from the joker's version of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (if unclear of meaning, watch Monk)... yahh.. and I'm going to steal one of Chu Jie's blog entries and put it here (I hope she doesn't mind! Hehee) so that I can take my own sweet time on writing about the prefects' dinner..

----------------------------------------------------------
Sunday, October 16, 2005

Prefects' Dinner

after spending RM 150 over for my dress, the night has finally come.

the ballroom is darn nice! i can't believe that we (seniors) do not need to pay a single sen for this dinner. The food is nice~~~

it is quite facsinating to see everyone in some other colour other than the usual blue. The guys are mainly in white, blue and black and the girls are mainly in black. In my opinion, Daphne, Stef, Michelle and Sha-Lene looked nice! Edwina said i looked cute.. ha.. Ch'n Yao stood out among the guys by wearing a bow-tie! He looked extreamely gentleman-- the SUPER-NICE guy.. no offence but i think Faith's outfit was kinda old.. (seriously no offence) it somehow reminds me of the old-China war where all the soldiers wear on to protect themselves from the weapons.. except Faith's one is blue and has flower-patterns on it.

the performance is not bad.. though i think they could do better.
Singing~~ Modelling~~ Auction~ Drama~~
1. modelling and drama was quite confusing...
2. the auction is so funny!! we sell ppl instead of items.
~Kevin did a nursery rhythme with a dance..

~Marcus & John (can u believe this? itz JOHN!!) did a hilarious banana dance! haa.. we were laughing like crazy!
~Mr Chia became one of the 'items'.
9ppl (3 teams each) have to dance with him! Nimalan, Stephanie and KEvs one was funny.. Nimalan made Mr Chia waltz with him! Laura and Min Li's one was ok.. but the REAL STAR was ben & mughilen! They went for a break dance and Mr Chia is supportive enough to join them!~ when Daphne became the 'item', Ern Sheong did a hilarious dance! it was really cool~ can't describe it in words.. =p

at the end of the night, it is camera time! everyone walking around taking photos! some ppl even made me, the camera-monkey take their pictures.. we had a group photo too! which i pity the waiters.. they were taking a lot of pictures with a lot of cameras!

all in i think itz a fabulous night! everything is nice.. and i got the most dedication in the booklet!! ALONE!! even more than Ern Sheong!!! hahaahahaha... too bad... i'm just popular!! muahahahahahahhhahhahah!!!! (jkjk)

posted by chujie at 12:08 PM

------------------------------------------------------

Well, there you go, Chu Jie's blog entry about the prefects' dinner. ;) I'm sure you'll have enjoyed that, because it definitely is very different from what I would have said.. I wouldn't have been so honest, of course, because I'm a conformist (at the moment, at this minute, at this stage of my life, anyway)... and I tend to sugar-coat things to avoid hurting people.. yeah, I'm working on that.. if it really is a bad trait anyway.. yah anyway, saw my name is her entry??! *beams proudly*

Cheerios!
-the compulsive sugar coater-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home