sorriso innocenza

easy peasy lemon squeasy, so many things to say about me!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Newspaper clippings!~

This was supposed to go under my Famous Friends of F.R.I.E.N.D.S entry, but I think the file was too large for an already wordy document. Anyway, that's Jonathan! The one on the left, with specs and curly-ish hair. His hair isn't actually curly, but I think he gelled it that way -- no idea, hehe, boys will be boys! Picture courtesy of The Star, 26th October 2005.

On another episode of Famous Friends of F.R.I.E.N.D.S, we have here my photos at their worst. Seriously, you know it is when it's absolutely important to look good in the newspapers, but when you actually get a chance to be in a newspaper, you look absolutely horrid? Well, most people look good at those times, but not me! Haha.













You know how every girl with a camera takes pictures of herself when she's bored? Ta-da! Check out the earrings, people! Cos it's too dark to see my face.. I forgot about the light behind me!

Anymore newspaper clippings that you've got scanned into your computer? I wonder if Kevin Chan is reading this? ;) Anyway, if you've got any more interesting clippings & you're a friend of mine & you'd like it displayed proudly in this blog.. feel free to send them to me. E-mail is pungshalene@hotmail.com . Hehehe, those 2 clippings were like my most memorable moments captured on film! The second -- when I got my PMR results. The first -- when I got 3rd place in the MPPJ Public-Speaking competition. Heheheeee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home