sorriso innocenza

easy peasy lemon squeasy, so many things to say about me!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!

Heya!

Just a couple of notices before I get back to work.

#1: To Vanessa's old friends currently studying in SMKDJ
Can you come and see me or Leong Mayshi (5 Angsana) when school re-opens? Thanks.

#2: To Old Friends (SK DJ (1)) Studying in Other Schools & SMKDJ
Shall we have a reunion after SPM? Those interested, please leave a comment containing your valid e-mail address & MSN after this blog entry (not at the chatbox -- because old posts get deleted there). Spread the word! Let's best do it when Alison Wong has come back to M'sia (she went to Australia) -- she'll be back on the 24th of December onwards. Maybe for a Christmas thing or something. By the way, I also need to see those ex-SKDJ (1) students who are Vanessa's friends .. so we'll need to organise something before the 8th of December. Umm... but not on the 6th of December, cos the DJ prom is on that night! Riight... umm well just post your contact at the "comments" thing at the end of this post, I'll call Lim Xuyen (SMK BU) & Stephanie Yong (SMK Taman Sea) after SPM and we can organise something.

#3: To fellow bloggers
Can I put up audio clips in this blog? Does anyone know how? E-mail me at pungshalene@hotmail.com or pungshalene@gmail.com if you know how k! No need to type the instructions there or anything, I'll just call you after SPM. Mucho thankies~

2 Comments:

  • At 5:34 PM, Blogger Joshua said…

    mine's dream_weaver_16@hotmail.com

    update me if you guys organise something, will be no trouble for me to notify the others in my school.

    Meng Hng

     
  • At 5:37 PM, Blogger Joshua said…

    on the audioblog topic, theres a website i know where you can upload the file, so your blogreaders can download it. http://rapidshare.de/

    i don't know a website that lets you do direct-streaming (so there's no need to download) though.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home